Vanguard House is a 36,000 sq ft facility which provides office, laboratory and workshop space in units between 700 and 2,500 sq ft with space to let up to 8,600 sq ft.
Vanguard House was the first development of the new Sci-Tech Daresbury JV and follows on from the huge success of The Innovation Centre.
The facility provides the logical ‘next step’ for companies already on the site, as well as attracting high-tech businesses from across the country and beyond.
It provides high quality offices, lab space, workshops, conference rooms and reception facilities, along with R&D, leisure and catering facilities.
The building provides:
- A large, high quality boardroom and meeting rooms
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Showers, locker and drying facilities
- External cycle store
- Tailored business support and connections to potential funding streams
- Access to scientific expertise and facilities in the STFC Daresbury Laboratory
- Specialist support and expertise from Sci-Tech Daresbury’s strategic gold and silver partners
- Easy access to Sci-Tech Daresbury network of experts and the events programme through NetworkHub
- Personalised support with TravelHub to explore the best travel options for your personnel and visitors
To download the Vanguard House brochure please click here.