Sci-Tech Daresbury is home to a wide variety of science and technology businesses, ranging from small start-ups to strategic units of large multi-national corporations.
To date, there are 100 companies on the campus, working in a number of different market sectors, including digital/ICT, Biomedical, instrumentation/electronics, packaging, chemicals, analytical technology and the nuclear industry.
There are a number of reasons why Sci-Tech Daresbury is the ideal location for any technology focused business:
- Recognised scientific environment with well-established links into the Science and Technology Facilities Council and the Universities of Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester
- Well-established cluster of high-tech companies – provides opportunities for technological and commercial collaboration
- Excellent transportation links – local motorway network, North-South rail links and local international airports
- Strong regional, national and international networks make it easier and faster to find key partners, customers and service providers
- Tranquil rural location in the heart of Cheshire
Sci-Tech Daresbury has a flexible approach to helping new businesses locate on the campus. For a competitive monthly rent, companies can quickly establish themselves in The Innovation Centre and Vanguard House in order to gain the business benefits of a credible scientific address in a professional location. Rental charges are all-inclusive and include rates, gas/electricity, IT and telecoms services, cleaning and security, and there are a wide variety of space options available, ranging from single desks to offices for up to 15 to 20 people.
For further information on locating your business at Sci-Tech Daresbury, please contact Paul Treloar, Business Development Manager, on 01925 607005 or at firstname.lastname@example.org