Located at Daresbury Laboratory, the Campus Technology Hub (CTH) is a purpose-built engineering facility.
Its underlying purpose is to provide a focal point where businesses, universities and research organisations can work in partnership to tackle engineering challenges.
The CTH aims to provide an affordable mechanism for entrepreneurs and others to access to an impressive array of technologies, equipment and expertise, eliminating the need to develop, buy or pay prohibitively high prices to use engineering R&D capabilities.
The CTH is aimed at projects of 1 month to 2 years, offering:
- 430m² laboratory space for ‘proof of concept’ projects
- A range of high-specification equipment, including 3D-printers (multi-materials) and 3D-scanners, eletron test and measurement equipment, machining and electron beam processing
- Flexible power, network and benching for project-specific builds
- Pilot system construction
- Access to a pool of test equipment
- Configured and flexible workspace available for multi-users
- Technical training & in-house expertise