Techspace One is a laboratory and office building for companies from sectors such as biomedical, materials, process technology and clean technology with approximately 10 to 50 staff.
The building provides high quality facilities for science and technology companies developing or upscaling their business. The 3-storey multi-let building provides a combination of 33,000 sq ft of wet and instrumentation laboratories, together with grade A office accommodation. The three individual uses are separated on a floor-by-floor basis.
Techspace One provides a range of facilities suitable for companies in the biomedical, materials, clean technology and instrumentation sectors:
- Ground floor laboratories provided with external double door access, 4.5m ceiling height and solid flooring
- First floor laboratories capable of being fitted to meet Category 2 requirements
- Access to on-site supply of nitrogen, compressed air and natural gas
- Access to 3-phase power in all laboratory units
- Communal lab area with access to autoclaves, glass washers, drying cabinet
- Fully managed entrance lobby and meeting hub
- Prestigious boardroom and meeting rooms
- Two lifts to the front and rear of the building
- Fully equipped kitchens with break-out areas
- Shower and locker facilities
- External cycle storage