Techspace One is a laboratory and office building for companies from sectors such as biomedical, materials, process technology and clean technology with approximately 10 to 50 staff.
The building provides high quality facilities for science and technology companies developing or upscaling their business. The 3-storey multi-let building provides a combination of circa 33,000 sq ft of wet and instrumentation laboratories, grade A office accommodation, meeting hubs and break out areas.
Techspace One provides a range of facilities suitable for companies in the biomedical, materials, process technology, clean technology and instrumentation sectors:
- Ground floor laboratories provided with external double door access, solid flooring and 4.5m room height.
- First floor laboratories capable of being fitted to meet Category 2 requirements and 3m room height.
- Supply of nitrogen, compressed air and natural gas.
- 3-phase power available, if required.
- Communal lab area with access to autoclaves, glass washer, pre-purified laboratory water, commercial Lab refrigerator and -86oC ULT freezer.
- Fully managed large spacious entrance lobby area. With high quality informal meeting area located adjacent to this.
- A large high quality boardroom and meeting rooms.
- Two lifts at the front and rear of the building to service office/meeting room areas and laboratories.
- Fully equipped kitchens with adjoining break-out areas on all three floors.
- External cycle storage.