Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Daresbury & Manchester
31 May 2020
SamsonVT are challenging the way business look at and manage data with their Virtual Twin platform. Driving the convergence of Asset Management, Technical Publications and big data.
In line with recent successes, SamsonVT are looking to expand their development team and are now recruiting key individuals to form the foundation of a rapidly expanding team.
About the Role
You will be joining a growing organisation in the heart of Manchester to lead and build a team using innovative and cutting-edge products for industry. You will be expected to be hands-on but with managerial responsibility, you will be decisive and lead the development team helping resolve complex problems. Working on a green field project which is growing and adapting to customer needs every day you will need to be flexible and encourage change in requirements.
What we are looking for…
A passionate and enthusiastic data engineer / scientist with an aptitude problem-solving mindset.
Actively seek to maintain up to date knowledge of technologies & applications.
• AWS (S3, DynamoDB, Athena, SageMaker)
• ML (Machine Learning) or AI Modelling (Artificial Intelligence)
• Data Analytics
• Implemented greenfield services from scratch
• Implemented cloud based services in multiple organisations
• Architected systems from scratch
• Project Management
• Good communicator
• Engineering spirit (problem solver)
• Client-friendly (wouldn’t be afraid of putting them in front of a customer)
Get in Touch:
Daniel Horrocks firstname.lastname@example.org