The University of Liverpool offers the best research and a strong track record of working with a variety of business and public sector organisations.
The University of Liverpool has a world class research portfolio and actively engages with the serious global challenges that impact upon the wellbeing of companies, our economy and the lives of individuals.
The University has expertise in a range of disciplines together with experience of drawing together academic experts to deliver a host of innovative solutions.
Key research strengths exist in a range of areas including:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Environment & Climate Change
- Energy & Sustainability
- Materials, Advanced Design & Manufacturing
- Risk, Safety & Security
- Food Security
- Digital Technologies
- Management & Enterprise
- Society & Culture
Expertise can be delivered in a variety of ways, including:
- Collaborative & contract research
- Clinical trials & feasibility studies
- Policy advice
- Scientific & technical facilities
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP)
- Executive Education & Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Community & voluntary sector initiatives and more…
For help and advice contact Business Gateway: